Thursday, June 10, 2010

Buffalo Burgers

Mom's critique:  You can add more pepper sauce if you like it more spicy.  This amount in this recipe makes it a medium-hotness.  My husband gave this recipe an A++.  This was pretty easy and can be made ahead.  Even my "non-blue-cheese-loving" son had some blue cheese on it, and said it made the difference.  Final grade: A-

Wade's critique:  I love spicy foods, so for this one I was ready to take on a gallon of spice. When I saw the recipe calling for so little (1/8 tsp.) I grabbed the bottle and put a lot more in. But this recipe is very good it has a unique taste and it gets a : B+

  1 lb. ground beef
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Tomato soup
1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese 
4 hamburger buns 


Shape beef into 4 patties, 1/2" thick. 
Cook patties in skillet until browned. pour off fat.
Add soup and hot pepper sauce. Heat to boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 5 mins. or until done. Top with cheese.
Serve on rolls with soup mixture. serves 4.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog folks. I can't wait to see where this journey lead us. Wade those are fine lloking burgers. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary.

    ReplyDelete

show us some love